Help and Support
- Euler Math Toolbox can be found on Facebook.
- There is a forum for Euler Math Toolbox. This should be the right place to start discussions or ask questions. There are also announcements for new versions.
- To keep up to date with recent developments in Euler, you can also follow my blog.
- You can also open the page with recent changes from inside the program, or have the program check for updates.
- There is a Yahoo group for EMT too.
Seminars and Talks
The author always likes to get in contact with users of Euler. You can invite me to talks or seminars about Euler. I will be happy to come if travel costs are provided.
I wish to express my thanks to many helping hands.
- The Maxima development team for Maxima.
- Erich Boucharé wrote a nice version for Linux. I hope to find the time to update this version.
- Dieter Gellißen who wrote a handbook in German.
- Alain Busser wrote a documentation in French.
- Karel Perutka wrote a Czech manual for Euler.
- Numerical Recipes were the starting point of some functions in Euler.
- Radovan Omorjan for his continuing support and help.
- Wolfgang Lindner, Luigi Marino, Horst Vogel have contributed to the applications notebooks.
- Many, many unmentioned users who have sent me bug reports, ideas, and greetings.
- My university and Prof. H.-P. Blatt let me work on Euler for such a long time.
- Peter Notebaert for porting the LPSOLVE package to Euler.
- Microsoft for the Visual C++ compiler.
- The tinycc compiler team for this compiler.
- AlgLib for their free algorithms.